The 16 Gallon 6.5 HP Wet Dry Vac is the perfect vacuum for any home or garage. Easily clean up dirt and debris with this powerful unit, which offers both wet and dry functionality for various situations. With a rugged design, this vacuum features a durable polypropylene tank and an easy-access handle for user-friendly operation. It also comes with a lightweight, mini compact design for easy mobility and storage.
- THREE-IN-ONE CAPABILITY: 6.5 PEAK HP Suction for wet, dry pickup and easily converts to the blower with powerful 149 CFM airflow
- 16.0-GALLON*: Durable polypropylene tank, and easy access handle makes this wet dry blow vacuum cleaner user-friendly
- PORTABLE VERSATILITY: Lightweight, mini compact design makes this wet dry blow shop vacuum perfect for homes, cars, trucks, vans, and countertops
- EASY TO STORE: Complete vac organization, cord, and accessory storage
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: CLICK N LOCK 2 1/2 in. X 8 feet EVA hose, 2 extension wands, 4 swivel casters, pick-up tool, floor tool, crevice tool, utility nozzle, cartridge filter.
- Surface Recommendation: Hard Floor, Upholstery, Counter and Bench Tops
- Special Feature: Portable, Wet/Dry/Blow, Lightweight, Compact, CLICK N LOCK EVA Hose, HOOK N STORE Accessories
- 2 Extend Wants
- 4 Caster Wheels
- Blower Feature
- 20 Ft. Cord
- Pick-up tool
- Crevice Tool
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Box Dimensions: 26.73 x 22.44 x 21.66"
Your order will ship within 24 hours or the same day (M-F) if received by 2 PM Central Time. Orders received after 2 PM Central Time will ship the next business day.
Koblenz USA offers a standard 30-day return policy on all items unless otherwise stated. Please contact us first before requesting any returns. A restocking fee of 15% will apply to all returns that are not sent in error.
We encourage you to inspect your shipment carefully while the delivery driver is present, and note with the delivery driver any damage to the packaging at this time. If possible, take pictures and send them to our customer service Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to do note damaged on your order and notify Koblenz USA at a later point, your claim will be rejected.
Customers must notify Koblenz USA of damaged, defective and/or missing items within three days of receipt. Please call our Customer Service Center at (800) 548-5741 with any claims. We will send a replacement to you as soon as possible. (if you choose to not accept the replacement and decided to cancel your order altogether due to damages occurred in transit a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.)
Please allow 7-10 business days for returns to be inspected and credited once received. Your refund will be credited to the original payment method used.
The customer is responsible for return freight and will not be refunded original outgoing freight charges unless item is defective or damaged during original outgoing shipment.